A well-established bulk fuel provider for the industrial and commercial sector is seeking a Sales Manager to drive sales performance, acquisition and management of new and existing customers and maintain customer service.
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
The ideal candidate will be responsible for revenue growth, drive sales performance, acquisition and management of new & existing customers in the assigned portfolio, ensuring superior execution of sales & service processes/activities & internal standards especially customer service. Ultimately provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to demonstrate revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability
· Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives, achieve targets.
· Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients.
· Interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
· Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service and compliance.
· Act as a professional advisor and assume leadership role to ensure that Company’s corporate image is maintained and, in so doing, derive maximum value from existing business.
· Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in the region
· Provide the Company with marketing/sales intelligence related to area of responsibility and help the Company performance.
· Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use
· Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
· Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
· Grade 12
· Tertiary Degree or Diploma especially in Business studies i.e. Business Development Management etc. (beneficial)
· Extensive working experience in similar roles at sales management level in a highly competitive sales environment, of which oil/petroleum, logistics, etc. are preferred.
· Excellent multiple stake holders & customer Relationship Management (CRM), with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships.
· Excellent communication skills both written/spoken in English, high ability to influence.
· Working knowledge of computer applications –Power Point/Excel/Word/Outlook
· Highly analytical and problem-solving ability.
· Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team.
· Customer Service Oriented.
· Proactive, initiative and creative and highly result oriented.
· Excellent selling, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
· Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
· Strong attention to detail.
· Own transport
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.