Human resources’ refers to the group of individuals who make up the workforce of an organisation. Human resource management (or ‘HR’) refers to the team that oversees an organisation’s workforce and makes imperative decisions in their firms’ recruiting process. Here at Armstrong Appointments one of the areas that we specialise in is human resources recruitment.
We pride ourselves on matching the best candidates with their perfect HR positions across a wide range of industry sectors such as FMCG, Mining, Engineering and Information Technology. The day to day requirements of a human resources manger are incredibly varied so it’s the perfect role for those that enjoy new challenges, working and interacting with a variety of people.
If you have experience in any of the following areas then we could hold the key to your dream job:
- HR Recruitment – Sourcing and hiring the workforce
- Planning – Organising the rota for the workforce
- Remuneration – Rewarding employees financially and with other company benefits
- Learning development and Training – Assisting the development of new and existing employees
- Training – Assisting the development of new and existing employees
- Industrial relations – Understanding employment legislation and drafting policies
- Talent Acquisition and Retention – Arranging interviews and hiring new professionals with the right skills, and retaining them in their roles
HR is essentially a planned effort to increase productivity within an organisation, encourage innovation and increase the profitability of the company by focusing on the employees. This comes with great responsibility coupled with a variety of company benefits.
If you’ve got experience in human resources and you’re looking for your next career move then get in touch with us today and let us match you up with a role that’s perfect for you. Contact us : Executive@armstrongappointments.com
Alternatively you can view our HR jobs here