The IT Sales Support Specialist Administrator role presents a promising opportunity for candidates with prior experience in the IT industry. The main responsibility of the role is to ensure a remarkable customer experience for both new and existing customers.
The ideal candidate should possess qualities such as being outgoing, motivated, and eager.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self Managed
- Great phone and email etiquette
- A strong character and have empathy at the same time
- A love for working with people and thrive on admin and organisation-based tasks
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and new clients.
- Facilitating and coordinating site inspections with our infrastructure partner.
- Receiving and capturing sale orders from customers
- Verifying orders by checking the correct information, including customers personal details and payment details
- Amending/changing and maintaining existing orders
- Managing all supplier accounts and stock.
- Sourcing specialised equipment or custom builds.
- Placing orders with suppliers, ISP’s and partners.
- Communicating order deadline dates for production
- Manage shipping of orders when stock available
- Tracking new stock and orders.
- Receiving calls from customers and assist with queries and ETAs on orders
- Following up on orders and client requirements
- Assisting with creating workflows (tickets) for service desk/onsite service team and NOC based on approved estimates.
- Organizing and maintaining records, files, and databases/SharePoint
- Any ad hoc sales admin required by the team
- Excellent computer skills on MS office
- Drivers license and own vehicle
R 16 000 – R18 000 CTC
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com