Main job function
Purpose: ‘Hands on’ implementation of Projects Department cost control and systems updating within an international Cost Control company that focuses on mining, petrochemical projects.
- Support the Lead Cost Controller via collection of required information, review and revision as necessary then updating of Projects Department systems.
- Enter and update cost information, in a timely manner, into required systems – ensure information is accurate and up to date
- Provide timely, accurate information required for reporting
- Identify variances
- Complete cost reports and curves to support reporting
- Reconcile actual paid information from SAP to the cost control system. Identify anomalies
- Assist in updating cash flows
- Assist in preparation of CERs, including provision of budget allocations
- Assist in estimation required for fund approvals.
- Closeout Purchase Order in SAP as required and initiate capitalisation
- Complete budget allocations
- Grade 12 and Relevant degree
- 10-15yrs experience
- Extensive experience in mining and petrochemical engineering.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org