Our client based in Cape Town are currently seeking the skills of a Campaign & Measurement Analyst. The successful incumbent will deliver an optimized customer experience through robust customer base and value management principles and identify, inform and measure any customer related activities deployed in the business to size and surface further opportunities for growth
Main job function
- Optimise targeting and execution efficiency through a proper integrated and scalable analytics engine containing machine learning and AI technologies as key enablers to ensure robust base management activities are deployed
- Identify, implement and manage CVM and Campaign analytics and robust campaign measurement functions to ensure that all customer impacting activities are accurately baselined, tracked and measured for success post
- Establish, implement and measure a fully integrated customer lifecycle program across product and loyalty portfolios utilising advanced CVM and analytical techniques and
- Execute on a strong data governance process in support of CVM and Campaign requirements and support the drive to self-service data decisions in business
- Continuously seek ways to improve and expand on existing capabilities to ensure cost effective solutions drive strategic decision making and identify and implement new technologies and understand emerging research/analytics trends and the relevance that these have to the Customer and the broader Company strategy.
A 3 to 4 year Degree/Diploma in Commerce, Science or Business Science or any related field of study (e.g. Mathematics/Actuarial Science/Statistics) is essential.
- 3 to 8years’ experience in CVM and Campaign management, data management, data analytics and advanced analytics
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in development and implementation of customer value management processes and principals, campaign measurement frameworks and customer lifecycle programs – analytical design and implementation
- Technical aptitude in customer systems architecture and up to date knowledge of tool sets & platforms
- A minimum 5yrs’ experience in an analytical role specializing in advanced analytics and modelling, data manipulation & management, analytical output interpretation and report writing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with large structured as well as unstructured data sets, Cloud based analytical systems and processes. Expertise in data processing for the building of streamlined analytical solutions
The salary bracket is R600-R850 CTC P/A
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to Debra@armstrongappointments.com