Main job function
The Residential Supervisor will be responsible for the implementation of maintenance to all residential building fabric and associated infrastructure. They will supervise, direct, and manage all contractor/s in a specified discipline and will be expected to inspect such work, ensuring that work orders are completed, quality standards adhered to, maintenance plans followed, and schedules met. The residential apartments, building fabric and external infrastructure will include but not be limited to all internal spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, carpentry, windows, doors, ironmongery, lifts, air conditioning plant, heat pumps, walkways, wall, and floor cladding, plastering, painting and fixed furniture.
• This role will report to the Services Manager: Civils & Structural and will be responsible for maintenance to the residential apartments.
• Relationship management both internally and externally (direct reports, contractors, service providers etc)
• Plumbing experience, carpentry and general knowledge maintenance is critical for this role.
• Artisan with min NTC3 (NQF level 4/3) or an apprenticeship with successful completion of a recognised industry trade test.
• Experience: 5 years appropriate experience
• Working on weekends, public holidays, Festive Season & New Years eve (special events)
• Permanent position – to commence asap.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org