Main job function
Non-profit organization that supports the development of the green economy – one that is low carbon, resource efficient and socially inclusive. We assist green technology businesses and investors focusing on green technologies and services to remove barriers to investment and growth.
The Expert Analyst will be exposed to a wide range of projects in the energy field, including renewable energy, energy efficiency, electric vehicles and smart grids. This role aims to provide technical and economic skills to the energy team. The candidate must have a passion for the South African renewable energy market and be interested in travelling around the world
|· Postgraduate degree, masters preferred (and relevant work experience) in Engineering, Economics, Finance or Resource Management.
|· 5 years’ relevant experience
· Working knowledge in business development and/or green technologies.
· Existing network within the sector
· Leading projects in the energy sector and formulating and directing the team at achieving results.
· Proven track record of converting opportunities into funded projects
· Implementation experience in developing renewable energy projects
|· Have strong communication skills (written and verbal), with confidence in both formal and informal public speaking engagements.
· Be able to confidently initiate and foster productive, professional relationships with many stakeholders, including business, funders and government.
· Possess problem-solving skills and an ability to identify, understand and define interventions to drive and grow markets.
· Proactivity and confidence in own initiatives.
· Strong analytical skills.
R936 000 per annum (Pension and Medical Aid)
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.
To apply for this job email your details to Chantel@armstrongappointments.com