At Armstrong Appointments, we offer full recruitment services to a variety of organisations within the Non-Profit /Government sectors, including Local and International NGO’s, Community Based Organisations, Donor Agencies, Bi-lateral Programmes and Government Departments.
We cover all aspects of development, including Child Rights, Conflict Resolution, Education, Economics, Environment, Health, HIV/AIDS, Gender, Governance, Poverty Alleviation and Social Justice, to name a few.
We have a specialist division that focuses on recruitment in the Non-Profit and Government sectors in South Africa and abroad, and our specialist recruiters have over 20 years’ experience.
If you are a Non-Profit or Government Department looking for professionals for your organisation, then our experienced team of consultants will source excellent candidates for you in an efficient and timely manner.
We regularly recruit for the following roles in the Non-Profit Sector:
- Executive Director
- Programme Director
- Operations Director
- Finance Director
- Human Resources Manager
- Project Managers
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialists
- Health & Clinical Specialists
- Economic Specialists
- Social Justice Specialists
- Gender Specialists
- Environmental & Climate Change Specialists
- Education Specialists
- Communications Specialists
- Senior Manager External Legal Advisory Services
- Senior Manager Organisational Effectiveness
- Senior Manager Community Safety and Protection Services
- Senior Manager Emergency Services and Disaster Management
- Chief Digital Officer
- Legal Manager & Board Secretariat