Exciting opportunity in multi-national Renewable Energy company.
Please email applications through to email@example.com
Main job function
• Perform mechanical, instrumentation & control and electrical systems and equipment troubleshooting, in cooperation with the O&M Wind Competence Center
• Root case analysis and troubleshooting of wind plant major failures.
• Statistical monitoring, analysis and reporting of failures, both in technical and economic terms.
• Develop specific troubleshooting process documents for each type of component of the wind farm.
• Manage and monitor technical specifications. Responsible for deadlines and quality of technical support.
• Technical support to Logistics unit to validate spare parts compatibility, to identify auxiliaries of main component and to analyze failure in replaced materials.
• Develop processes on wind predictive and corrective maintenance
• Supervise on-site tests of predictive maintenance and take responsibility for correct process execution.
• Supervise tests of new versions of wind component control systems
• Coordinate the implementation of equipment technical improvements in cooperation with Operational Efficiency team
• Coordinate contracts for inspection services and installation of retrofits and measuring equipment.
• Support in drafting tender specification for framework maintenance agreements, in defining the list of bidders and in bid evaluation.
• Support and represent EGP in technical meetings with technicians, manufacturers, certifiers, etc.
• Support HSEQ in the analysis and validation of safety and environmental plans, processes and procedures
Electrical/ Mechanical/Industrial Engineer (ECSA Pr. Eng. or equivalent) or Technologist (ECSA Pr. Technologist)
At least 4-6 years of experience in the electrical industry.
Strong background in the energy sector, preferably in renewable (wind) or rotating generation units
At least 2 years of experience in preventive and corrective maintenance of plant
Knowledge of SCADA systems
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.