Exciting opportunity in multi-national Renewable Energy company.
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
- The Site Manager will be responsible for overall O&M Activities at Karusa & Soetwater wind farms, both plants under full-service structure.
- Coordinate the plant activities with service providers and site personnel in general. Follow up maintenance activities to ensure maintenance plans are applied according to equipment specifications.
- Guarantee that plant activities are performed following safety, environmental and quality rules and procedures without exceptions.
- Manage relationships of local stakeholders, Land Owners and Community Consortium.
- Coordinate plant activities with Eskom
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical-scientific field accredited by recognized South Africa Council or Institute.
- Professional Engineer is preferential.
- Government Certificate of Competency is mandatory (GMR2.1)
- At least 5 years work experience in the wind industry or similar technical role in Operation and Maintenance of wind farms.
- Knowledge of national and international contracts for services and materials in the energy sector.
- Experience in Operation and Maintenance of HV/MV equipment & systems.
- Knowledge of the grid code compliance of South Africa is advantageous
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.