ABOUT THE COMPANY
A newly established mine with international owners, operating across various locations in Zambia.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE/MAIN JOB FUNCTION
The purpose of this role is to manage the underground gold mining process from A to Z across the entire Zambian geography.
Our international client is a newly established mine and thus need someone that can take a mine from inception to full production.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing the employees at the mine.
• Ensuring the safety procedures and all mining laws are abided by.
• Develop detailed pit design plans and shaft design.
• Ensuring excavation team follows pit opening guidelines.
• Manage the crushing and extraction process of the gold.
• Manage procurement and the hiring of all key personnel.• Manage the underground shaft process including development and production
· Relevant qualification
Computer literacy: MS Office
· Minimum 15 years’ experience in underground gold mining
PERSONAL PROFILE & LEADERSHIP ESSENCE
· An individual who is ‘street smart’, thinks outside of the box and can make things happen with the necessary available resources.
· They don’t want a corporate person but rather looking for someone who has worked their way up the ladder and knows how to lead by example.
$6,600 USD pm
Performance Bonus Structure: Between 1 to 3 months’ salary based on reaching KPI’s
Accommodation at the mine
4 tickets a year back home
All meals are provided for at the mine
Mobile phone allowance
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.