Our client, a stable legal firm with branches in both Cape Town and Johannesburg, is looking for a seasoned Transfer Secretary for the Cape Town branch.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
Assisting the Partners with the drafting , opening and vetting of conveyancing documents.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Drafting of transfer documents
- Drafting and compiling of conveyancing documents for lodgment and registration
- General office administration duties
- Liaising with clients and attorneys
- Typing of letters, legal documents, emails
- Dealing with client’s queries
- Assisting the team where required
· Matric as a minimal
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience in transfers
· Experience in Lexis Convey. The applicant must be able to act independently from taking instructions to finalization of the matters and use initiative.
· Excellent typing skills
· Strong client liaison skills and effective problem-solving skills
· Meticulous and attention to detail
· Well-groomed and presented
· Excellent written and spoken English
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.