1. PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE:
The main purpose of this position is to install, repair and service tracking units and other company approved products.
2. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To ensure that all client bookings are attended to within the agreed upon time slot.
• To establish rapport with the client and so working towards client satisfaction.
• To conduct all pre and post inspections in line with department/branch requirements.
• To install, repair and service all units and company approved products in line with company policies and procedures.
• To ensure compliance to the relevant legislation such as Health and Safety Act and Workmen's compensation Act at all times.
• Following instructions & procedures
• Coping with pressures & setbacks
• Working with people
• Relating & networking
• Applying expertise & technology
Grade 12Autotronics or Auto Electrical qualification – an advantage
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies