Very well known SA brand based at their Head Office in Cape Town.
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
To ensure the engineering and delivery of innovative Integration & Middleware platforms, based on digital solutions in line with Business and IT strategies. Assist with the design and building of a world class, cloud-native integration platform.
• 3 year IT Diploma
• Specific analysis, integration and development skills
• Project management methodology
• Relevant business process context knowledge
3 – 5 years relevant experience on Cloud Platform
• Programming experience in Java or Python (or any modern programming languages)
• Cloud-based technologies and platforms (AWS, Azure, S3, Lamda functions, AWS Glue, etc.)
• Event-streams platforms – Kafka, Confluent, etc.
• Observability technologies such as ELK stack, AWS CloudWatch or equivelant
• API management platforms – IBM API Manager, WS02, AWS API Management, etc.
• Must be comfortable and understand OO, SOA and API concepts
• Able to develop, expose and consume REST API’s using JSON formats
o Middleware & Interation technologies: IBM Integration Bus\Message Broker, IBM MQ
o SOAP WebServices development using XML
o Modern Data Lake concepts & technologies
o Security concepts such as OAuth2, Basic Authentication, Certificates, etc.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.