Very well known SA brand based at their Head Office in Cape Town.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
To ensure the administration of their cloud-based Integration & Middleware platforms, based on digital solutions in line with Business and IT strategies. Assist developers, support personel and operators with cloud administrative tasks that will enable seamless, secure and cost-effective functioning of our cloud-based integration platform
• 3 year IT Diploma
• Specific cloud-based administration skills
• AWS Cloud administration skills
• Security & Access Control - AWS IAM, Azure Active Directory, SSO, SAML, OAuth2, Credentials management, Certificates
• Virtualization concepts – Hyper-V, VMware, KVM, etc.
• Containers – Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, AWS EKS, etc.
• Infrastructure as Code\DevOps - codify and manage underlying IT infrastructure using technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, Git-based code repositories, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, etc.
o API Management concepts & technologies
o Observability technologies such as ELK stack, AWS CloudWatch or equivelant
o Modern Data Lake concepts & technologies
o Event-streams platforms – Kafka, Confluent, etc.
o Middleware & Interation technologies: IBM Integration Bus\Message Broker, IBM MQ, IBM Datapower
o Git-based code repository: BitBucket
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.