Main job function
- Have good product knowledge- Key Instruments (Personal Radiation Detectors, Dosimetry Equipment, Portal Monitors and TLD Equipment) and Core Consumables.
- Ensure sales targets and goals are met (Revenue, units, market share, KPI and performance goals)
- Determine the appropriate Radiation instruments that meet the application needs of existing/potential customers.
- Identify new opportunities and growth areas in the various industries associated with radiation exposure.
- Manage key customers relationships- Radiation Safety Personnel, Health Care Personnel, Researchers and Clinical Researchers.
- Continue to improve skills through relevant training in order to provide customers with ongoing high-quality support.
- Provide appropriate training to relevant stakeholders in the various departments across industries.
- Collect and utilize all necessary market information to develop sales plan and targets.
- Foster and sustain good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate account objectives and action plans to management via monthly EXCO meetings and other communication vehicles.
Relevant diploma in the Monitoring of Radiation
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.