Our client is one of South Africa’s best known retail brands, know for quality and innovation.
This position will start off as a remote working function but the company can request relocation to Cape Town in the future.
Main job function
Understand and translate business requirements into quality system solutions and ensure optimal system performance and stability through support and continuous improvement.
• 3 years IT degree/ diploma
• 3 -5 years relevant experience
• May be required to perform standby duties
• Retail experience
• Knowledge of relevant methodologies (ability to translate business requirements into systems requirements)
• Appropriately derives and organises the essence of information to draw solid conclusions
• Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
• Synthesises data from different sources to identify trends
• Analyse current systems solutions and business requirements
• Design new or enhanced systems to accommodate business needs
• Testing of proposed solutions
• Participate in the implementation of new solutions to ensure successful integration into current environment
• Support current solutions
• Collaborate with and support ITS and the Business
• Create and maintain documentation
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.