Main job function
The position is a one year contract the ideal candidate should be available immediately.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To be professional and customer service-oriented and oversee daily operations at the store. As the store manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSOBILITIES
· Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
· Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
· Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
· Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
· Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
· Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
· Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
· Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
· Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
· Matric certificate compulsory
· Bachelor’s degree ideal
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a retail environment in a managerial role.
· Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
· Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Fully Bilingual with both English and Afrikaans.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.