To manage and coordinate the site assessment, detailed feasibility and procurement processes of renewable energy projects on behalf of the company’s clients.
This role will include regular client engagements, project feasibility modelling and management of procurement processes from development of tender documentation through to project award.
This position will help drive the company forward and towards achieving its vision.
R 384 000 - R 540 000 CTC pa
· Managing renewable energy project feasibility analyses across multiple sites including:
o Understanding site conditions and information gathering
o Client requirements and objectives
o Business case assessments through financial and yield modelling
o Project permitting and technical due diligence
o Reporting and client engagement
· Arranging and running project meetings with multiple project stakeholders, distributing agendas and taking meeting minutes
· Managing procurement processes:
o Development of tender documentation
o Liaising with EPCs/ IPP’s on tender requirements
o Tender adjudication and reporting
· Ad hoc technical and commercial project analyses
· Interface with company’s Construction Management and operations departments
· Developing and refining company’s Procurement department’s scope and tools
· Technical qualification (BSc Engineering)
· Minimum of 1 year of solar PV project engineering experience (preferably in the South African C&I embedded generation market)
· Minimum of 2 years Project Engineer/Manager experience
· Good understanding of financial drivers and metrics of renewable energy systems
· Solar PV Project management experience
· Project Management qualification
· Financial modelling experience
· Electrical qualification or wireman’s license
· Solar PV draughting or design experience
· Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Valid driver’s license
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.