Our client is a UK based architecture design company that focuses on rapid, uncompromised architectural and turnkey services for individual buildings, national brands and global clients.
A multi-disciplinary, competitive and cost effective practice with a mission to create buildings and spaces that will be a pleasure to use and serve their purpose, but designed and delivered in the shortest possible time.
The role will be based in the UK and the client will assist with citizenship.
Main job function
Oversees designs, manages, and runs projects from conception to post-delivery with supervision from a Senior member of staff and will be expected to deal with a wide range of technical problems having responsibility for any or all of the listed Main KPI’s
- BSc (Hons) minimum in either Architectural Technology / Architecture ( South African equivalent Project Management construction experience)
- 5 years (minimum) experience
- Understands how to read drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Project.
- Experience with Petrol Filling Station/Forecourt projects
- Commercially aware, works well as part of a team and demonstrates people management skills to support and mentor where required.
- Great interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate effectively (both internally and with clients).
- Good organisational skills.
- Self-motivated as well as a good team player.
- Ability to make informed decisions and work unsupervised.
- Full South African driving license.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.