Main job function
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To generate new business that meet departmental targets by providing solutions to clients who are a potential purchases of services in the integrated healthcare supply chain.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- To pro-actively identify client opportunities and secure new business in support of departmental targets
- To develop client proposals in line with client requirements to meet specific client needs
- To present client proposal for approval and closing of deal to the benefit of all parties
- To administrate client contracts between client and Medical company and ensure accurate documentation for referencing purposes are in place
REQUIRED EDUCATIONESSENTIAL EDUCATION: Grade 12 DESIRED EDUCATION: Business Diploma or Degree
REQUIRED EXPERIENCEESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE : 2-3 years’ in sales within a similar environment DESIRED EXPERIENCE: Emergency Medical Services or medical Sales
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of company products, competitor products and related alternatives and the ability to position company product against the market
- Maintain a customer focused mind-set that acknowledges the value of the customer.
- Marketing channels (e.g. social media) and the ability to select most appropriate solution
- Microsoft Excel (formulas), Word (formatting), PowerPoint
- Negotiate and close deals in line with client expectations and company service offering.
- Sales cycle, including knowledge of market, marketing channels, product knowledge, dynamics of sales pipeline and the ability to engage with clients.
- Telephone/ TEAMS/Zoom etiquette s
Closing date for submissions is 26th October 2023
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.