Main job function
· Monitoring and controlling services, dealing with telephone enquiries and completing all necessary paperwork.
· Receive new requests for services from the New Business and Contracts Department.
· Efficiently schedule all customers’ requests to ensure that Technicians time and knowledge is optimally used.
· Answer incoming calls into the office and log breakdowns.
· Consistently monitor progress of all calls logged and scheduled.
· Liaise with all third-party service providers.
· Ensure 100% of jobs are allocated to technicians.
· Ensure all internal systems are used to allocate work to technicians.
· Ensure all necessary information is captured and updated on the system.
· Receive calls and or emails from customers requesting service and/or repairs of their units.
· Ensure that all information is logged or processed on the in-house systems with 100% accuracy.
· Check warranties and to follow up on worksheet to ensure accurate invoicing.
· Complete all office administration efficiently.
· Receive customer calls and provide assistance where possible to ensure query resolution.
· Strictly adhere to all Departmental and Company Policies, Procedures and SOP’s.
· Complete any other task or duty that management may reasonably expect of you.
At least 5 years experience in a service coordinator role
Thorough Knowledge of forklifts and related equipment
Fluent in English
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.