• Lead Project Development for the company in Sub- Saharan African to secure the sales order.
• Develop and Compile Sales strategy, budgets and targets.
• Identify project opportunities, develop networks and collect crucial market information.
• Meet defined objectives, including sales targets (value & volume), market penetration, price realisation, market share and new applications.
• Analyse and Compile market information including customer data, upcoming projects, competitors, political, economical & social trends.
• Analyse technical requirements of customer needs and develop techno-commercial proposals.
• Lead techno-commercial discussions involving project development, bid clarifications, positioning of product features, contract / legal clauses, price negotiations and other direct sales activities.
• Liaison within Mitsubishi Power group including Japan, Germany & UK.
• Compile and properly report all activities, required periodical reports, visit reports and maintenance of Sales database.
• More than 20 years’ experience and achievement of power business management for project development, sales, engineering and services.
• Deep knowledge of power plants especially GTCC/GT business is required.
• Knowledge of Technical aspects for GTCC/GT is a prerequisite.
• Deep market knowledge and relevant extensive networks within the Sub- Saharan market.
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to understand different development situations.
• Strong commercial and legal acumen.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills (fluent English is essential) with friendship manner.
• Ability to travel throughout Sub- Saharan Africa on a frequent basis.
• RSA citizen or Permanent Resident
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider
your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.