Seeking a qualified graphic designer who has experience working in the retail sector involved in creating artwork from die-lines for products ranging from Electrical Homeware / Floorcare
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience.
- 2 – 5 years working in the retail sector creating artwork
- Experience in full Adobe suite
- Must have experience in die-lines
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic
Time management and multitasking abilities – Key Attribute
Strong Grammer skills - Key Attribute
Use feedback from management to improve and alter designs.
Must be able to handle criticism (as the post requires different brands - IE. Different managers)
Understanding of visual elements (layout, type, fonts, colour modes.)
Adhere to project deadlines, build mock-ups, and can work with vinyl. NB!
Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work / Strong Grammer skills.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.