Main job function
Purpose of the Position:
· The company requires a senior full stack developer that shares the same level of passion for high quality software solutions.
· The position forms part of a small team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment for each new product / project including system information gathering, solution design, preparing application specifications, development and testing, user training, problem solving and trouble shooting.
· On-going maintenance of existing systems and MIS reporting will also remain a crucial requirement of the role
· Display a strong sense of ownership and independent work ethic
· Strong understanding of business processes
· Process-orientated and structured
· Analytical skills
· Very good problem-solving skills & time management essential
· Applying expertise and technology
· Adhering to principles and values
· Result driven and meeting project delivery expectations
· Coping with pressures and possible setbacks as well as project re-prioritizations required by the business
· Can-do attitude and aptitude for achieving personal growth and technical results
Matric and relevant qualification in Information Technology
As a full stack developer, you need to be comfortable around both the front and back-end development languages, development frameworks as well as third party libraries.
· 6+ years of proven experience in software development, project delivery and implementation
· Experience in Medical Scheme/Health industry advantageous
· Experience in the following development languages:
o Front-end languages
§ CSS (bootstrap)
o Back-end languages:
§ C# with .NET Framework including WinForms & WPF
§ ASP.NET including Webforms, MVC, Blazor / Razor
· Experience working with databases including:
o MS SQL & MySQL relationship databases
o T-SQL, Stored procedures, and Views essential
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.