Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
- Generation of requirement and development specifications.
- Hardware and Firmware development (schematic and PCB design).
- IEC conformance testing of designs; Documentation (source code, design, manufacturing, pre-test etc.)
- Assist production, technical support department and customer support
- Unit testing of firmware modules.
- Adhere to source code conventions and other standards adopted by the company
- Review and approval of co-worker’s source code, hardware design etc.
- Sub-contractor management.
- Product enhancements of existing products and other maintenance activities
- Design scope management.
- Technology research and recommendation.
B.Eng. Degree in Electronics
5 years’ experience in embedded engineering in a manufacturing environment
· The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of developing complex hardware and writing firmware in ANSI-C utilizing ARM processors in a Real Time Operating System environment.
· 3+ years in complex Electronic Product hardware development with a proven track record of successful products developed (complex analogue and digital schematic design utilising multi-layer PCB layouts).
· 3+ years in Embedded firmware development utilising the OSI model approach (advantageous) developing firmware in ANSI-C using a Real Time Operating stem.
· Experience in development of protection relays and metering products.
· 3+ years development with ARM processor architectures.
· Multi-processor systems.
· Meticulous and detail orientated; Strong problem-solving ability and analytical focus; Energetic and passionate about electronic hardware design and firmware development
· Teamwork and self-driven (motivation of team members)
· Demonstrable track record of successfully developed products.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.