Client in the manufacturing industry is seeking the services of an experienced SENIOR ELECTRICIAN in the Maintenance Department, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
Main job function
The purpose of this role is to carry out planned preventive and breakdown maintenance on a daily basis of all factory equipment in accordance with the company Preventative Maintenance Standards and Procedures ensuring maximum availability and reliability of all assets.
All applicants must meet these requirements:
● N4 - relevant qualification
● Red Seal Trade Tested Electrician
● 5yrs experience in electrical areas within a manufacturing environment with mechanical background
Having these skills would be an advantage
● Fault finding on PLC
● Fault finding – electrical and mechanical
● Read technical drawings
● PLC understanding and knowledge
● Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
● Meticulous and efficient in carrying out maintenance repairs
● Good time management skills
● Good attention to detail and a focus on quality
● Able to work without direct supervision
● Deadline orientated
● Available for overtime, standby and call-outs as determined by management
● Shutdown maintenance work
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.