Our client is a large residential University in Durban, is looking for a Senior Director: Physical Planning And Facilities Management. The closing date for receipt of applications is 23 July 2022
Main job function
· coordination of the campus-wide physical planning and capital project initiatives which includes the planning, preservation and physical development of all UKZN’s current and future facility requirements.
· management and strategic direction of all maintenance planning, execution and operations across the University’s buildings and physical plant.
· definition, project management and implementation of all new builds, refurbishments, renovations and infrastructure development of a capital nature, major or minor works nature, across the University’s campuses within affordability limits and budget.
· Matric plus a Masters’ degree (Built Environment or Civil Engineering).
· Professional Registration with a professional statutory body, i.e. SACPCMP, SACAP, ECSA, SAQS, SAFMA etc
· A minimum of 15 years’ relevant work experience of which 5 years should be managerial experience in a multidisciplinary operations environment).
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.