Main job function
- Identify the data assets that are deemed significant to the enterprise, as determined by the business impact, decision impact, risk mitigation or organizational impact of the information.
- Assist in the development of the data and analytics architecture approach.
- Document all data and analytics architecture design and analysis work.
- Participate in data integration, business intelligence (BI) and enterprise information management programs by rationalizing data processing to support reuse.
- Analysis on latest technology and impact on the data and analytics landscape
- Determine overall modelling standards, guidelines, best practices and approved modelling techniques.
Relevant experience in Data Architecture, Data Analytics and Project Management within the OT/IM environment.
BCom or related qualification in Information Systems Technology
Should have 4 to 5 years’ experience in the same position
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.