Our client is a UK based MSP. The role is a remote working position providing consulting services to UK clients.
Hours: 10am – 7pm or 11am – 8pm
Main job function
The role of the Cyber Security Consultant is a dual role, firstly to provide cyber security consulting services to clients and support all pre-sales activities. Additionally, to act as the subject matter expert internally and champion cyber security, advising on service offerings.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a strong technical, networking and support related background as well as cyber security experience, along with associated industry-standard certifications. B2B experience across a broad set of industry verticals from smaller SME to mid-market enterprises is essential.
• ISACA CISM or ISC2 CISSP
• EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker
• CompTlA Security+
• Networking Security certifications
• Microsoft certifications, preferably security focussed
• Other technical security certification (SIEM, EDR etc)
At least 7years in technical roles
• At least 2/3 years in a cyber security role
• Previous Management experience
• Experience delivering consulting work to multiple clients simultaneously
• Knowledge of cyber security frameworks (NIST)
• Experience overseeing SOC teams
• Experience designing and delivering cyber security services to clients, including commercial ownership of services
• Experience with security incident investigation and response
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.