Main job function
Senior Attorney (JHB/PTA based):
· Labour court and CCMA litigation (individual and collective labour law)
· Any other field of experience will be an advantage for example: commercial litigation, Consumer Protection Act experience, conveyancing etc.
· Must be able to build the law firm (turnover) and ultimately manage a team.
· Experience in practice management.
· Billing of clients through Legal Suite or similar programme
· Case Management
· Drafting of pleadings
· Commercial litigation experience (without briefing counsel)
· Experience in working with/briefing of Counsel
· The candidate must be aspirational in the sense of wanting to join a team in building/growing the law firm / business.
Qualified and admitted attorney with right of appearance in the high court.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.