Great opportunity for an experienced and purpose driven Senior Agile Project Manager with the ability to understand both the technical and business needs of an organisation. The vacancy for this role exists with a dynamic and exciting young company in the information technology sector serving the needs of their clients in a wide variety of industries. Fixed basic remuneration with annual variable compensation based on performance.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related fields.
· Master’s degree is highly desired.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in business process analysis.
• Minimum 6 years project management experience with Scrum or agile qualification.
• Experience with project management tools including Jira and Rally.
• Experience in running more than one project at a time.
Core Characteristics, Skills & Competencies
• Ability to understand both technical and business needs of an organization.
• Bring a sense of vision to everything designed and built.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work with remote teams.
• Fluent in both verbal and written communication.
• Positive and solution-focused attitude.
• Ability to self-reflect and a willingness to grow both personally and professionally.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.