My client a private education provider, has identified the need to build capacity in terms of its academic leadership in the Masters in Business Administration programme. It is therefore seeking to appoint a Senior Academic that will be able take responsibility for the Masters in Business Administration programme.
· A Doctoral Degree preferably
- Candidate must be able to take responsibility for the management of the programme
- Previous experience in public or private higher education institution
- Familiarity with the higher education regulatory environment and requirements.
- High level computer literacy; strong linguistic, advanced analytical and report writing skills; sound interpersonal skills.
- An added advantage would be a candidate with strong digital literacy skills.
- At least 4 years lecturing experience
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.