Bring your strong sales skills to the fore with this growing concern within the premium liquor industry and start the new year with a bang.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
Experience in the liquor industry to actively establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the region. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring current customers have the right products and identifying and approaching new customers to increasee company sales.
Responsibilities would include but not be limited too
- Schedule daily customer appointments, make product presentations, provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Services existing customers and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential sales outlets
- Resolves customer complaints promptly and professionally by investigating problems, developing solutions, meeting customer needs, and making recommendations to management.
- Update customer database with contact details of current and prospective customers.
- Prepare and achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information and promotions
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products and merchandising techniques
- Understanding national marketing plans and tailoring them to suit the region
- Support regional marketing team goals and programs
- Assist regional sales managers when needed
- Drive a zero-tolerance mindset for deviation from the use of quality processes to ensure customer deliverables are met.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of all sales activities
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative in the Liquor Industry – not negotiable
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Valid drivers' license.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.