Opportunity with major manufacturer and supplier of geosynthetic products based in South Africa.
Management of key accounts and smaller accounts for Gauteng or KZN region
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
• Drafting and submission of quotes, including follow ups
• Updating of sales quote tracker and Gauteng big awarded tender list for feedback at monthly sales meeting.
• Daily visits to key customers and clients, projects and office
• Identifying and exploiting new market opportunities and products
• Motivating resource allocations for any new opportunities
• Developing effective relationships with new and current Key Account Customers
• Monitoring competitor activity proactively
• Presenting professional price proposals in writing to all customers
• Ensuring that key accounts, customers events are decided on and implemented
• Ensuring all customer requirements and complaints are communicated appropriately and dealt with timeously
• Communicating regularly with Manager regarding status of sales etc.
• Ensuring that absolute stock is managed effectively and that obsolescence costs are
• Promoting and selling products on value and performance aligned with global
• Attendance of engineering conferences to build up network
• Technical meetings held with Engineering Consultants
• Planning and preparation to host presentations at engineering consultants as well as big contractors to build up relationship
• Research and report writing together with management for abstract submissions for
• Schedule and planning of follow up meetings with consultants in order to get products
• Product training for major customers (re-sellers)
Tertiary qualification in Engineering (preferred)
3 – 5 Years proven work experience in a similar environment.
Strong knowledge of geosynthetics and applications.
Established client network within civil engineering industry.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.