Our client is a high through-put abattoir in Viljoenskroon in the Free State. The business is a subsidiary of a group.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
The business is looking for an experienced Sales and Logistics Manager to lead and oversee the sales and logistics, customer relations, stock management, and logistics management functions of the business.
• Formal qualification an advantage
• Previous 5 years experience in sales and procurement, in the abattoir or meat industry ess
• Customer relations experience;
• Experience in the following areas essential:
o Logistics management
o Experience in working with perishable food products;
o Product pricing;
• Team leadership experience;
• Strong written and communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Computer skills and literacy, working with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
• English and Afrikaans advantageous
• Customer relations
• Stock control
• Logistics and dispatch
• Team management
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.