Our client, a leading provider of Customer Engagement and Communications software for a range of industries including Financial Services, Communications, Utilities and Healthcare, is growing fast, and looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Please email applications through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
Oversee the development of proposals, bids, quotations, RFP responses, client due diligence requests, Third-party vulnerability requests or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients. Manage and meet proposal deadlines by establishing project priorities and due dates for the proposal.
Essential Functions (include but not limited too)
· Completed InfoSec and Compliance related questions received from Clients / Potential Clients for Due Diligence or RFP/RFQs
· Collaborate with other departments for additional evidence of controls
· Client communications
· Design and maintain a systems and processes to enhance the RFP and Due Diligence process.
· Introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and governance.
· Provide a library of “standard” InfoSec & Compliance answers to the required teams
· Maintain re-use libraries and ensure accuracy of current information
· Manage, monitor and update Tasks related to this job role in the task management system
· Communicate requirements and status to senior management.
· Conduct risk assessment activities in collaboration with other Compliance personnel.
· Conducts compliance monitoring, analyzes metrics and audits functional compliance program.
· Maintains current knowledge of laws for financial, advertising and marketing reporting, regulations, and industry guidance that impact the company's compliance program.
· Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies and completes required compliance documentation.
· Participate in onsite client audit reviews and compliance in multiple locations
· Lessons, document and execute actions to produce process improvement and attain higher success rates.
· Conduct market and competitor research
· Act as this InfoSec and Compliance point of contact for prospects
· Assist in tracking RFP data and win rate
Certification in Information Security or related field.
2-3 years experience in information security or related field.
Good general understanding of technology
Proven ability in planning, producing, and delivering compliant proposals within a complex business environment.
Proposal automation software (or similar) experience. (e.g. Loopio)
Excellent written and verbal communications
Strong analytical thinking
Strong time management / prioritization skills.
Ability to work across multiple time zones
Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Effective organizational skills
Highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.