Main job function
Johannesburg based company are seeking Regional Supervisor to manage a team of Field Account Manager in Limpopo and Mpumalanga Region.
Retail Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Required to contribute to requested reports.
All information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
Preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity and customer service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, and identifying trends and implementing change.
Building and maintain rapport with staff.
Conducting Store Visits and Spot Checks on store visits completed by Field Account Manager Tracking of team performance
Ensuring that your team actively logs in and out daily timeously Visits to allocated stores in your area
Submission of requested reports on a daily, weekly and adhoc basis. Managing Red Flags escalated by Field Account Managers
Ensuring staff merchandise according to updated Channel Brief and Planograms Managing Field Account Manager call diaries and travelling
Field Account Managers reporting to RS are responsible for:
· Managing and conducting store visits of the store database in the Region
· Compliance of Merchandising in store
· Merchandise products in store
· Data collection
· Reporting on store related issues
· Management of point of sale displays in stores.
· Manage product displays as per planograms
· Interact regularly with all store staffs to keep them informed about upcoming product promotions
· Build and maintain relationship with store managers and floor sales staff in stores.
· Conduct in store training and complete system reporting.
· Travelling/Store Visits dailyRed Flag Escalations
· Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience in the cellular industry
· Minimum 1-2 years Management Experience.
· ITC Clear
· No criminal record
· Own reliable car
· Valid driver’s license
· Computer knowledge MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
· Fluency in English
· Must be enthusiastic
· Must be social and confident
· Must be trustworthy and reliable
· Willing to work hard
· Presentation skills
· Confident communicator at all levels
· Natural leader and motivator
· Energetic and able to work irregular hours if and when required
· Deadline driven
· Representation skills
· Results orientated and target driven
· Problem solving and must be willing to work well under pressure
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Good administration skills
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.