The Retail Operations Manager will be responsible for growing DC and Retail Sales through providing a comprehensive business consulting services to the hardware division.
Main job function
· Growing DC and Retail Sales through providing a comprehensive business consulting service to our retailers and ensuring their wellbeing, profitability and sustainability.
· Ensuring that store standards are upheld according to the company specifications and the respective hygiene and store standards audits
· Analysing and accurately interpreting of store performance statistics to consult retailers on improving poor performing areas and opportunities in their stores;
· Advise and assist retailers with retail growth, profitability and cash flow;
· Liaise with and assist retailers with store openings and re- launches;
· Compile Action plans, cash flow forecasts and feasibilities
· Performing store audits through structured store visits and the provision of written reports
· Business related tertiary qualification advantageous
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.