Main job function
Replenishing of stock
· To always provide quality service to customers.
· Ensure the entire store is always clean.
· Accountable for stock and end of day cash ups.
· To be security conscious to curb theft.
· Participate in stock takes when required.
· Pricing and marking of stock.
· Accurately operating the point-of-sale system.
· Liaising with suppliers.
· Gift wrapping.
· Acquire the necessary knowledge of all products sold in the store.
· Company banking.
· Opening and closing the store according to store management and the Sandton City Centre Management rules & regulations.
Opening / Closing of the store (trading hours Opening 9am - Closing Sunday 6pm / rest of week 7pm possible could change to 8pm in near future. Shifts will therefore either be 9-6, 10-7 or 11-8. Manage sales team, 3 staff members.
Five years plus in an upmarket retail clothing store
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider
your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.