Main job function
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for the Management, performance, and growth of the Branches within the respective region in terms of Finance, Investments, Wealth Management Transactional Banking (Individual), Fee income and to manage the expenses.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
· Responsible for the Operational management of the Retail division within the Western Cape region.
· Maintains client relationships with existing clients and sources new business.
· Ensures that set targets are achieved for the Retail division in the Western Cape region.
· Manages the growth of the revenue stream for the Retail division.
· Responsible for the overall management of staff.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic objectives within the Retail division.
· Ensures that all administration requirements are met.
· Ensures excellent customer services internally and externally at all times.
· Responsible for the setting of the annual budget for the Retail division within the region.
· Attends general and strategic meetings concerning affairs that affect retail sales divisions.
· Prepares reports for management purposes as and when required.
· Ensures that the Retail sales divisions within the region meet all compliance and internal policies and procedures requirements and in doing so manages the risk associated thereto.
· Represents the Bank at functions and events as and when required.
· BCom finance or accounting degree or related qualification
· FAIS accredited
· Banking Systems
· Understanding of FAIS and FICA requirement
· Microsoft Office
· Banking Policies and Procedures
· Banks Products and services
· Sound Knowledge of the banking industry related to finance, wealth management, Transactional Banking and Investments
· Knowledge of Shariah principles
· Basic Knowledge of HR Policies and procedures
· Client’s financial needs analysis understanding
· Understand all issues relating to credit and risk
· Knowledge of the National Credit Act (NCA)
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.