Start the new year off with a dynamic organization! Our client, a leading premium alcohol distributor with offices nationwide, seeks outstanding communicator and creative thinker to fill the Regional Marketing Manager position in January 2022
Main job function
Be responsible for developing and implementing regional marketing strategies in the Gauteng region. The successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing of our portfolio of brands through various marketing channels, taking the area's demographics into account.
- Strategically identify and implement region-specific marketing plans to create brand awareness and increase sales
- Prepare and manage regional marketing budget
- Compile the national marketing plans and tailor them to suit the region
- Manage the annual marketing calendar and execution thereof
- Support national marketing team goals and programs
- Assist regional sales managers when needed
- To continually improve and develop regional marketing strategies
- Keep track of all POS material for the region
- Plan and organise regional events
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Drive a zero-tolerance mindset for deviation from the use of quality processes to ensure customer deliverables are met.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of all marketing activities
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of industry developments and competitor campaigns and strategies in the region.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Regional Marketing Manager.
- Outstanding communicator and creative thinker
- Proficient knowledge of marketing tactics and best practices.
- An ability to lead and manage staff
- Valid drivers' license.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Proficient computer skills.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.