Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
The Global Director of Enhancements and Analysis works together with the Regional Director of Enhancements Analysis to review staffing requirements within each of the Schools that fall within the regions of your responsibility.
You are responsible to offer appropriate guidance and support to Heads of Schools in aligning with policies and procedures on budgeted headcount.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Global Grids (in consultation with schools)
- Review the headcount requirements per school to determine current and growth requirements in either a greenfield / acquisition or existing Schools
- Adjust school timetable structures to align with the approved parameters
- Review variances in the current school structures in the academic and non-academic areas to bring in line with the recommendations as per the Groups approach
- Annual review of headcount requirements in consultation with the Head of School and the Global Director of Enhancements and Analysis to ensure that the headcount remains aligned year on year
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Education or relevant field of expertise
- Certification as Advanced Excel / Google Sheets user
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in secondary education
- Extensive knowledge of timetabling packages and timetabling in both Primary and Secondary School
- Advanced user in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of systems such as ISAMS and Success Factors will be advantageous
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.