Seeking a qualified Quantity Surveyor that has previous experience working on commercial or Industrial Solar PV projects.
Main job function
• Assisting the sales team with tenders and proposals
• Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements
• Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals
• Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents
• Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies
• Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required
• Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets
• Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders• Traveling from the office to various sites as required
• Degree or diploma in Quantity Surveying
• 2-3 years of experience in solar PV - NON NEGOTIABLE
• Construction estimating or finance experienced
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, plan, and strategize
Must have own transportation and a valid driver's license.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.