My client is a business focused on the production of Natural and Engineered Stone we seek a self-motivated and highly organised individual to be employed as a Production Coordinator at their facility based in Paarden Eiland
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job function
Assist the Production Manager in the operations of the business
Grade 12 / Matric
• Study the different processes, finishes and types of stone products.
• Prior knowledge of production methodology with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Proficient in Autocad or Similar
• Highly effective communication skills
• To be computer literate, production software skills a bonus.
• Have administration skills, knowledge of accounting software a bonus.
• Excellent coordination skills and the ability to prioritize things is essential. maintain production scheduling adhere to strict time management
• Maintain Staff Attendance Records
• To manage stock levels and consumable.
• Ensure maintenance of machines is done according to schedule, manage spare parts
• To receive and dispatch product
• Provide and communicate accurate works orders
• Monitor quality control
• Allocate production requirements to staff when required
• Assist on machines when needed
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.