- Take ownership and responsibility for the detailed software development
- Embedded software applications running on in-vehicle chassis controller using C for a 32-bit processor.
- Machine software applications running on in-vehicle display controller using Linux or WinCE.
- Desktop applications supporting the embedded control system.
- Perform necessary software engineering changes to improve current product range.
- Assist cross functional teams with software development
- Be responsible to keep record of own daily time utilisation.
B.Eng. Electronic/Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Applicants MUST have at least 2 years experience in developing C / C++ software applications.
- Software programming of embedded systems is a requirement.
- Working knowledge of Tasking, Visual Studio, C++Builder or Qt.
- Software programming of Linux systems will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of software source control systems.
- Good communication skills & ability to interact with other engineering teams.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good Technical analysis skills and ability to interpret and apply engineering principles to a practical and cost-effective solution.
- The skill and ability to conceptualize ideas based on design philosophies and project guidelines.
- A valid driver’s license.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.