Well known telecommunications company seeks experienced Procurement Manager with a wealth of experience in procurement and supply chain management. Must be a dynamic go-getter
Main job function
- Take responsibility for supplier management and other means of driving supplier performance.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Analyze and report on the procurement function in the business.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
Certificate in Procurement/Purchasing or similar
At least 5 years procurement experience preferably in the telecommunications industry.
Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager.
Strong commercial acumen and a good knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
Talent in negotiations and networking.
Experience in collecting and analysing data.
In-depth knowledge of contracts, invoicing and leadership skills.
Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience on SAP would be an advantage.
Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.