- Provide the Company with guidance and have an in-dept knowledge of public legislation and policy as they relate to Inclusive Procurement.
- Guide and advise on the requirements of BBBEE act, the mining charter and / or other relevant prevailing legislation as they relate to inclusive procurement.
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders
- Manage all procurement processes in adherence of the policy
- Manage procurement team
- Lead the legislative BEE and mining charter audits and reporting
Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Commerce, Economics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ experience in a similar role (mining background)
- Extensive experience in implementing and influencing Supply Chain Local and BEE procurement transformation within a corporate environment
- Team Management experience and leading projects
- SAP experience
- A broad understanding of the mining industry and host community is an advantage
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.