Our client, a manufacturer of FMCG products sis looking for a Process Engineer.
Main job function
● Design and Integration of Process Control Systems.
● Analyse the Production Need and Plant Improvement Opportunities.
● Prepare Consolidated Operational Reports on Progress, Performance and Results.
● Analyse the Risk Associated with Specific Optimisation Plans in terms of Quality, Safety and Productivity and or Effectiveness of Mitigating Strategies based on Utilisation and Performance Measures.
● Initiate Continuous Improvement Projects as a Result of Process Control Analysis and Problem Solving.
● Monitoring Key Timelines that need to be adhered to in terms of Maintaining Synergy between the different Areas to enable Complete Integration.
● Performing Operational Studies on the Process within Production of Meals, Pellets, Blocks and Liquids.
● Monitor Compliance with Production Standards, Quality Assurance Procedures and Provisions of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
● Be Involved in People Engagement, Management and Development.
● Drawing up of Production budget and Managing of approved budget.
● Analysis and Managing Pay Cost within different Production Plants.
● Grade 12 plus a 3 Year Tertiary Qualification in Chemical Engineering/ Process.
● 5-7 Years’ Experience in Operations Management / Manufacturing Environment.
● A Strong Engineering Background with Good Understanding of Chemical or Process Engineering.
● Must be able to Pay Attention to Details and be Approachable, Positive Attitude
● and Self Motivated.
● Be Able to Work efficiently, be Honest, Reliable, Assertive and Good Team Player.
● Must Be Computer Literate.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.