Our client, a leading roofing manufacture, is looking to employ a confident Payroll Manager with excellent presentation and people skills.
Please email applications through to email@example.com
Main job function
- Timeous and accurate end to end processing of company payrolls
- Processing of payroll and reporting in conformance to auditing and statutory compliance
- ESS management, administration and support
- Liaising with Management and staff on payroll related matters
- Responsible for timeous and accurate payroll reporting and reconciliations
- Training of new employees in payroll
- Managing of all databases relating to Sage VIP Premier
- Processing multiple and international payrolls
- WCA and international equivalent management, budget forecasts, analysis of actuals vs budget
- Ensuring GL posting accuracy
- Preparing a financial budget for employees and comparing actuals to budget
- 3rd party Reporting and Payments (PAYE, UIF, SDL)
- Processing all monthly SARS payments on E-filing
- Processing Midyear tax reconciliations and submitting to SARS
- Reconciling and submission of EMP501 at tax year end
- SARS Easy file and E-filing
- Distributing IRP5’s at tax year end
- Benefits reporting and processing on Sage VIP
- Administration and reporting of EE, WCA, STATS SA.
- Job Management & Departmental Performance Management
- Finance or Payroll Admin or relevant Qualification
- Must have 5-8 years SAGE Payroll experience within the MEIBC industry
- Computer literacy (All Microsoft packages – Intermediate / Advanced Level), Sage VIP Premier / ESS and Premier HR Experience is essential,
- Confident personality with excellent presentation and people skills, Strong communication through writing skills and be well spoken
- Own transport
- Must be ITC clear and NO Criminal record.
- Botswana & Namibia payroll or International payroll experience is advantageous.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.