This client which is part of the Travel & Tourism Industry, is situated in the heart of the Indian Ocean in one of the last untouched frontiers, they are pioneering a new style of distinctive lodging and experiential travel, all while actively conserving this pristine region. You would be based in Umhlanga Rocks with international travel when required!
They are looking for a motivated and result-driven Digital Marketing and Web Development Supervisor to join their team!
Main job function
▪ You will be responsible for:
• Management of all websites
• Complete responsibility of Google and Facebook ads
• End to end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
• Formulating campaign strategy, researching potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing.
• Analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change to hit and exceed expectorations and KPIs.
• Building audiences.
• Audience engagement.
• Optimise the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
• Optimise the campaigns regularly for improving the performance.
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
• Stay up to date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
• Manage budget spends correctly and efficiently.
• Email marketing and campaigns.
• Website management & Coding (backend and front end - WordPress).
• Stay-up-to date with web security updated and manage website security.
• Blog building and publishing.
Must be a graduate and hold a diploma or degree.
• Basic coding ability with excellent knowledge of Wordpress
• Proven 3 years SEM (Search Engine Marketing) experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
• Will portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
• An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Search and Paid Social Campaigns (knowledge & experience in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and Search Ads 360).
• Google & Facebook Blueprint certified.
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Good understanding of Google Analytics and Web Analytics packages.
• Understand web-based services such as LinkTree, Bitly and UTM Campaign builders.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Possess a strong business writing skills and be able to produce high quality documents.
• Exhibit a high level of attention to detail.
• Be aware of all the latest digital marketing tactics and strategies and securities.
• Be willing to work in a dynamic, ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
• The ability to think creatively and work independently.
• Must have a valid passport in order to be able to travel locally and internationally, if and when required for new product launches.
• 21 days annual leave per year.
• An excellent working environment.
• The opportunity to develop your skills and grow within the business.
• The opportunity to travel to our destinations in the Seychelles, when applicable.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.